Spring is IN! We’ve rounded up the freshest links that have us inspired and excited for the season.
Welcome to the August edition of our fashion round up – a small selection of links that interested , inspired and got us thinking this month!
1) Late summer evening wrap-up : DIY simple no sew fringe kimono (apairandasparediy)
2) Easy temporary colour with hair crayons (stylebubble)
3) Style envy overload at Fall 2014 Couture (vogue.com)
4) How to keep white sneakers looking just like new (fashionista.com)
5) Zoo Jeans – Raw denim jeans ripped by zoo animals (torontoisfashion)
6) 3D Shoe Printing by Brooklyn brand Continuum (theguardian)
8) Bye bye to the boring back to school backpack (teenvogue)
Welcome to our fashion roundup, a collection of posts, articles and news stories that tickled our fancy this month! Click on the links below